Machine Learning Engineer
Arcadia, an innovative software development company providing services to international clientele, is looking for ML Engineer.
Cutting-edge technologies. Agile development process. The highly professional team provides good opportunities for professional development and career.
We are looking for a ML Engineer with Python knowledge.
- develop and maintain packages that will be used for drug discovery
- integrate cutting-edge ML/DL algorithms and approaches
- build data pipelines
- build APIs for model serving
- work as a part of international team of chemists and data scientists to clarify requirements and agree upon important implementation details (in English).
- Python and its data stack (Pandas, NumPY, etc.)
- Python and its ML stack (PyTorch, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Python and its parallelization stack (multiprocessing, Pebble, etc.)
- unit testing in Python (unittest, pytest)
- Jupyter Notebooks
- understanding of neural networks and their graph counterparts, graph embeddings
- familiarity with Linux command line
- understanding of parallel processing in Python (thread-based, process-based), serialization, memory mapping
- understanding of SQL queries, minimal experience with Postgres/Oracle
- experience with task trackers (preferably Jira) and version control tools (preferably git).
Would be nice to have:
- familiarity with Java and C++
- experience with AWS
- understanding of drug discovery process and how ML is used there
- experience with RDKit and chemical data formats (SMILES, SMARTS, SDF, RDF)
- experience with Domino Data Lab
- experience in web technologies
- experience in development of simple services with Python (Flask, NginX, uWSGI, Docker).
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience)
- training programs, professional development
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities
- flexible schedule
- comfortable office in the downtown near metro station/ or remote work.