ML Engineer/Data Scientist
Arcadia, an innovative software development company providing services to international clientele, is looking for ML Engineer.
Cutting-edge technologies. Agile development process. The highly professional team provides good opportunities for professional development and career.
We are looking for a ML Engineer with Python knowledge.
- maintain and extend data preprocessing pipelines
- maintain and extend feature extraction pipelines
- work with stakeholders to clarify requirements and identify modeling opportunities
- build new models based on customer requirements
- build web UIs to present modeling results to SMEs
- wrap models in APIs
- automate retraining/deploying existing models (e.g. when there is new training data).
- Python and its data stack (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Jupyter Notebooks
- experience with NLP: text representation, NLP tasks and their mapping to ML tasks
- understanding of neural networks and their application in the NLP domain
- understanding of parallel processing in Python (thread-based, process-based, GIL), serialization, memory mapping
- understanding of how web UI works (e.g. UI built with dash) would be an advantage
- experience with task trackers (preferably Jira) and version control tools (preferably git)
- familiarity with Linux command line
- root cause analysis skills to answer specific business questions
- good communication and analytical skills - to clarify requirements with the customer in English.
Nice to have:
- experience with DVC for data versioning would be an advantage
- experience with Amazon's EC2 and S3.
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience)
- training programs, professional development
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities
- flexible schedule
- comfortable office in the downtown near metro station/ or remote work.