Tech Lead (Node.js)
Arcadia, an innovative software development company providing services to international clientele, is looking for a Tech Lead with backend focus.
Cutting-edge technologies. Agile development process. The highly professional team provides good opportunities for professional development and career.
- experience in working in Technical Lead / Hands-on architect role;
- experience in implementing microservices and REST APIs;
- familiarity with backend development using Node.js and TypeScript;
- experience in working with databases such as Postgres and DynamoDB;
- experience in development in AWS environment, preferably cloud-native development; understanding of Lambda functions;
- experience in DevOps, for example: CI/CD pipeline, release management;
- proficiency in developing high-quality code;
- ability to work with and lead a team in technical matters;
- good communication and coaching skills;
- fluent English skills (both written and verbal);
- BSc or MSc degrees in computer science or engineering is a plus.
- providing (technical) leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
- planning, designing, developing, testing, and maintaining in collaboration with other team members;
- communicating with team members about requirements and planning;
- maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
- coordinating with other teams.